The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires most Americans to have some form of health insurance by 2014 or face a tax penalty.
It also may provide you and your family with a generous subsidy to purchase health insurance.
The law is complex and the impact is far-reaching, but you don’t have to figure it out on your own. We can help.
Not only will we help you comply with the law, but we will ensure you receive the most benefits allowed under the law.
How? Through our Healthcare Evaluation process, we will:
- Estimate your eligibility for the premium assistance credit
- Estimate the amount of your premium assistance credit
- Show you how the ACA might affect your tax future
- Make sure you avoid any tax penalties
- Explain the cost-sharing provisions of the ACA, which may reduce your out-of-pocket costs
Let us help make sense of the new healthcare mandate.
Select the appropriate link below for your Healthcare Evaluation: